View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 06:45 AM   #25
JimRockford

Drives: 1SS + SS-Sedan M6 + Terrain diesel
There are rear speakers? Hey, A REAR SEAT! who knew?

There are rear speakers in my 22 1SS? Hey ------- there's a rear seat back there!!!!! Who knew?

I thought those pads back there were headrests for after I figure out how to get the two A C T U A L seats to recline back further. (btw is it by design that drivers seat not recline as much as passenger seat, or is it a software bug? Both?)

I thought that rear/fade control in the EQ/tone section was just a software bug in the MyLink Gui, applying to some other GM vehicle which actually has a rear for passengers. On the bright side, I've been wanting start Dog-Uber and can fit 1.7 to 2.4 of those Paris Hilton pocket-dogs in the fake back seat using the mandatory childseat ALMS braces to hold the crates in place. The dog in the actual real passenger seat can just belt-in like usual.

There were actual sittable rear seats in 2nd gens. Once I fit SEVEN total adult males in a 3rd gen Z28 (the dude under the huge glass hatchback really took one for the team, it was link he was shrinkwrapped back there.) Other dudes' car was impounded by the maine state police on the way to a dead show. Its not a good look, do not attempt, do not follow.

The camaro back seat is as almost as fake as the ones that have to be installed, discarded, shipped back to europe, reinstalled on next batch.... (on every ford transit-connect imported to USA, all those little delivery/work vans.)

TTFN !
Attached Images

JimRockford is offline   Reply With Quote