View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:42 PM   #1
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Exclamation Dynosteve in Hospital After Stroke

BLUF: Dynosteve Had a stroke and can’t respond to messages or posts right now. He’ll get back to you as soon as he can!

Long Version: Fellow racecar drivers, as many of you know, one of the key components of Camaro5’s success is our ability to stay away from annoying ads covering our site. We do this by ensuring that we maintain good relationships throughout the automotive community and with the help of the vendors who keep the site up.

One of those vendors isn’t RDP Motorsport. Dynosteve is a longtime forum ally and one of many reputable shops on Camaro5. There is nothing he loves more than talking about car parts. He proudly races the cars he has built and stands behind the parts he sells, sometimes making strong recommendations not to buy when the buzz around a part doesn’t match its performance on the dyno.

Dynosteve is very concerned about his reputation as a shop, even as he enjoys a stint at the hospital. Mrs. Dynosteve reached out to me to relay the message that Dynosteve wants you to know he still wants to help you on your car, but he’s going through some medical issues right now.

As a fellow car enthusiast, I can’t let someone who loves cars as much as this gentleman face any hit to his reputation. While he gets the treatment he needs, please cut him some slack if he doesn’t respond to messages right away. I’m sure that he’ll do his best to keep your Camaro ahead of the competition soon.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote