View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:51 AM   #8
Victoryred1le
Bupp Motorsports

Drives: 2017 Summit White ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Going back and forth between the NSX, GTR, Bentley, Zl1..............then the Super Snake. Then the GTR again. Then the Super Snake. At the end of the day, the value was in the Zl1.

Scooped up a midnight fall gray. '18. A10. Should be delivered tomorrow. I'll post pics up. Now it joins my '16 Z06/7 and '17 Maserati GranTurismo Sport.

Got it at $67k MSRP. Got the Costco discount. Put $10k down. Drive out was right at $59k. I'm excited.

It will be off to LMR next week before it even has 20 miles on it. haha. Plan on doing.............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'll leave that quiet.

Anyhow, I'll post pics once it's delivered.

Glad to be back here. Car was so sick in person. First time I saw one in person. Loved that gray. Matching my Maserati now. I will most likely sell the Vette. I know, but my knees are getting old and getting in and out of that damn thing was killing me. Test drove the Zl1 and it was exactly what I thought it would be. Can't wait to start modding. So, if anyone is interested in the Z06, let me know. It has the LMR 750 package. 21k miles. Not a scratch on it. Interior is mint. No signs of wear. Garage kept and waxed once a month. I don't care if it sells, so if you are interested, just shoot me a PM. I won't take less than $75k. I was offered $68k on trade. Didn't take it. It is loaded out w/Z07 pkg. Dynoed last summer.....100 degree Houston heat at 680 at the wheels. I know it has over 700 easy especially if we were to re-tune and dyno again. We'd easily get over 700 at the wheels. We dialed the tune back after the first tune threw all kinds of tranny codes.

I might let the Mazzy go instead. '17. Just bought it. 3000 miles. It is the limited sport edition. Only 400 made. All the carbon goodies. MSRP was $156k. Will take $125k. Not a penny less. If interested of course. Again, don't care if it doesn't sell or not either.

very cool congrats! nice to see some other ZL1 guys with exotics! Ill get some pictures posted of My ZL1 and my New AMG GTS. Love the Maserati! My girlfriend had a 2014 and really enjoyed it. one of the best sounding cars in my opinion.
Victoryred1le is offline   Reply With Quote