View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 06:14 PM   #4
RPIDon

Drives: Camaro
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 63falcondude View Post
I purchased a custom painted "high rise" spoiler from RPI back in November 2016. The paint had just recently started to blister above the passenger side tail light.

I reached out to RPI Designs via a PM through the forum to explain my issue and send pictures. I received a prompt response through a PM as well as via email.

This unfortunate situation was handled in a professional manner and they offered to send me a new spoiler along with a return shipping label for the old one.

Reaching out to a company directly and giving them a chance to fix an issue instead of publicly blasting them on a forum can go a long way.

Due to the exceptional customer service that I experienced, I recommend doing business with RPI Designs.
Thank you for reaching out to me, I am glad I could help. If you need any further assistance just let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Greg View Post
Yes I agree that Don Stellhorn is an exceptional customer service rep for RPI! I have been dealing with him since he was a sales rep for the old SLP Parts business.
Greg, Thank you for the kind words and your support through all these years, good luck with your 6th generation Camaro. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote