Thread: Cammed '20 LT1
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 12:37 PM   #72
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomicino View Post
Im unsure of differences with the TPMS T/C situation, but when I used to drive to the track on a radial, the light would come on, and I couldnt disable TC.

Elevation is only 750 I think
I have been there done that. If the tire height front/rear difference is more than one inch it is christmas time on the dash.

Also your LT1 should be faster I think. My bolton 2016 SS ran about like yours. My 2016 etup was like yours but stock cam and ported MSD. Most tuners now know how to fix the M6 Bog. GM buried it in the tune somehow. I think Pray fixes that, I think. My 2016 M6 SS was a very early tuned car so the tuners were still learning.

Also AL O. acknowleged the bog. And he said you can partially defeat it with a smooth launch. I have been working on that in my LT1. Even with my MTs on 17" wheels I was getting high mid 1.9s. But after paying more attention to each launch ai got to mid/low 1.8s. With that now I have run a number of 12.10s @116. In Atco Mineshaft air 11s seem possible. Not bad for a loaded up LT1. I do not fear stock A10 SSes or Coyotes even with tires. Auto LT1s are more easily 11 seconds. My plug in Holley shift light is a big help.

I have 3 daughters and so miss my little girls. They all grew up and now they are my best friends.