View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:33 PM   #5
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
I'm in no way saying that my experience is for everyone, or what I was expecting or planning for. I AM a pretty patient person when I want/need to be, but it did take a lot out of me. I assure you I didn't want to wait that long, but the price made it worth it in my situation. I know that it doesn't justify it for everyone, but I knew I needed to add my $.02. I can assure you I'm no saint, though, LOL.

I wish they were more open but I can imagine they'd either scare off too many customers from the wait or just having to be too vague on ETA, or they are at the whim of their distributors and their prices. I imagine the prices could ebb and flow like the tide. But again - I really don't know because it's not necessarily my business to know.

I should also add no one at MS asked me to write this review. I'm not sure it's necessarily positive, but it IS my intent to stress that I really don't think they're trying to piss people off. I maintain, like a post above, that a more realistic ETA or disclaimer would be helpful probably, but how many people still read those nowadays?... At any rate - I wrote this on my own accord. I didn't ask for nor have I received a discount or anything. This review is completely unsolicited from anyone.

JMVHO...

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote