View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 08:49 AM   #48
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Chinese are crap but go by the gauge thickness that's usually where the problem is not the material or make up. The TSP headers I have had no problems and they are plenty thick.. had them off 2x been on for 2 year still look perfect.. drove 2500 miles to cfest last year zero issue w plug wires.. now making 300 plus rwhp over stock no leaks, no warped flanges nothing.

TSP are the best deal in price and performance. No issues installing did myself and then at Sorians I say them off the car for my 2650 build and they were perfect after 20k miles.

Phastek performance is near me I happen to go over one day and Jason and Ricardo showed me the BBK I was impressed with the thickness of them and quality.

Borla 1 3/4 are on the thin side I never really saw them till one broke at the collector or wasn't welded good and I swapped them out . of course it was lifetime warranty so no big deal plus they were free since her car was an R&D car. I took a whole 30 mins to swap the drivers side lol.

I know we are all proud of what we purchased and there's bragging rights like... mine cost more than yours or the shop said these are the best.. some shops will say we had 1 set not fit properly and that ruins it for a cost effective set.. but I seen post where the high dollar sets had problems to.

Don't be afraid to try stuff 599.00 TSP to ARH or GMs 1600.00 set there isn't that much difference to pay over 1000 bucks.

I would have no problems running TSP or BBk after seeing them in person or having experience w the TSPs.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 07-22-2019 at 01:48 PM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote