Old 01-21-2020, 04:18 PM   #14
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDevilZ51 View Post
Hey guys,
My first post here, I post on the CorvetteForum mostly. So Ive been having an issue with my C7 Corvette LT1 with the Edelbrock E force. The car had made 541whp in a dynamite Dyno. I’m now running a mix of 93 octane with BOOSTANE, so 102 octane. I put it on a dynojet since and I’m way down on power, 468whp. It looks to be iat related so I installed a Cordes HX and additional reservoir. I did some data logs and IATs are +50*f at cruise and +80*f after a 40-140mph pull(over ambient). It won’t take anymore then 15* timing at WOT as the AFR is 12.5-12.8. Last week I pulled off the blower and found the bypass vacuum line crushed 100% closed between the rotors and a bolt in the valley. I believe this would keep the bypass always closed and always in boost. I think this would also super heat the blower being it’s always in boost. I have to data log soon but what do you guys think?? Thanks

Mods. Stage 2 E force, GM CAI, 95mm TB, cat delete, Borla X pipe. (Texas Speed 1 7/8 catless header going on next month)
That's exactly right it would create enormous heat if it was stuck closed.

Did you notice any other wierd things like a hanging idle every now and then?

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote