View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 04:27 PM   #34
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarofan12345 View Post
Nice write up Casilino! Thanks. I'm eagerly waiting for my 1LE to be build at the end of Feb. Can't wait!
the wait is always worth it. You'll be stunned at how good it is. Very composed on the normal roads, hits bumps well. All of this for a car that run's half a second slower than a brand new gtr. The looks you get are great. Everyone loves the car. Every car that pulls up besides you will look down staring at the front wheels and hood. The weight of the car is a plus for me. NO one ever discusses that. Makes the car feel more planted and more comfortable. The steering is similar to the 911 as well. Now they put electronic steering, so the great steering feel on the 911's has went away for the most part. So steering is very similar in my opinion. Both cars feel like they are glued on tracks when you do some light turning back and forth. Also, when you select track on the camaro, equivalent to the sport plus feature on the porsche, both make similar changes. Both feel like they are actually changing the dampening, steering and throttle response. THe porsche gives you a bigger difference with stiffening the dampers, the camaro gives a bigger change with the throttle response. Both cars make steering stiffer the same way
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote