View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 07:46 PM   #11
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by G2K View Post
So, I got a call back from Banks this morning and CURRENTLY no E85 reading... WHAT A BUMMER.... their engineers are currently developing this PiD for the gauge but no time frame was given to me. Really sucks, I just love the features and how you can personalize however you want. Weird that few people in the Camaro community know about it. I guess its just we follow trends and dont look outside the box.

Anyway, they said they are very close to cracking it.. but not yet. Whats cool is you can update the gauge yourself. Not needing to send it in and spend more $$$.

I'll see how much I can wait it out before just giving up and get "what everyone has"
Wow, too funny. I also got a call from Banks, and they told me 2-4 weeks for their engineering to add that flexfuel PID. They also said that if I don’t hear from them after a month, to feel free to reach out to them again. He also told me he talked to a guy from Florida about this too...Must have been you, G2K! But they sounded very positive that they would get this done soon. I told them my HP Tuners setup could do it, so no reason they cannot.

So, I’m going to wait for this Banks one to get up to speed. Looks much nicer than the Aeroforce. My brother has the Banks in his Denali HD Duramax and it’s really nice.