View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #11
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Ooook... let's see... I have an old beater farm truck and 60 acres in the middle of nowhere, with 2 wells for drinking water and caves back in the mountaints (I'm serious; we refer to this as our hidey hole but I live in the house on the property). Of course should I need to escape we have the Camaro!

We have a stock of canned food and stuff there, as well as several ammo boxes overflowing with ammunition for the combined arsenal of my family, which includes shotguns, rifles, a few machine guns and a lot of handguns. ( M-14, AK-47, AR-15, 9mm pistols, 12, 10 and 20 gauge shotguns to name a new) The way our property is set up, it's surrounded on two sides by water and runs up to the top of a mountain so it's possible to fortify it pretty well, but it's so isolated I don't see it being an issue. My dad is pretty serious about thinking we may all have to be out there someday when "it all goes to $h!t". We can live off the land, as there are cattle and a garden there.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote