View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 11:01 AM   #601
Risky Justice

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6
People in this country are so soft. Wearing a mask isn’t a difficult thing to do, and it protects people with compromised immune systems. The people that don’t want to wear them are either obese or can’t stand the smell of their own breath (the rest of us can’t stand your breath either).

“I can’t breathe in this thing!”

Okay, fatty lmao.

If your income was effected, then perhaps it’s time to ask yourself some hard questions. For one, how necessary is your job and what makes you think that you deserve a paycheck, if the world keeps running without you? A lot of people are struggling with the realization that a fast food employee is more important than their ability to pour drinks or entertain.

Yea, masks are annoying, but I’ll gladly wear it if it means someone will still have their grandma around this Christmas. Why? Because I’m not a selfish asshole. I’ve already had the virus, and even as an athletic 32 year old, that shit still sucked. Was I ever in danger of dying? Doubtful, but it was not a very pleasant 2.5 weeks either. And guess what? I’m just glad that I get paid sick days, or that would have sucked.

The people complaining are soft as ****.