View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 05:35 PM   #355
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinker View Post
Thanks for the info, and were you still able to maintain aggressive alignment specs? 2.6+ in front and 1.6+ in rear? - I'm just super surprised you're able to fit such a big wheel while maintaining a good alignment spec. May jump on getting the same ARC8's but staggered (19x11 & 19x12) since squared 19x10.5 will be out of stock for a while. - really interested in your results/comparisons over the next few track days.
I would also consider running 19x11" square as I believe I didn't gain a lot by using more tire in the rear (maybe at the Ridge since it has longer sweepers but I think it's still marginal) . For the front fitment, 19x11" +11mm offset is better than 19x10.5" with +22 offset, since the OEM wheels are 20x10" +20mm and 19x11" pushes most of that 12.5mm (half of an inch) to outwards with +11mm offset (9mm to be exact) ...I have no issues with -2.8 camber up front and with knuckle grinding. I understand that people want to go with that setup and use spacers up front so that they can rotate the tires at the track to save some tire but tires can be swapped after 2-3 track days when running 19x11" all around too (Apex has fitments for front and rear), if that worries you. Adding more tire and wheel was the single most important thing to eliminate understeer in this car for me and I also wouldn't want to go smaller size in the rear, same with front ..having the tires a bit stretched also help with sticky tires too to get the most out of them
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote