View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 08:07 AM   #31
tecboy

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
if you actually have the Bose amp in your car....the audio input comes from the Most50 BUS....there are no standard left/right type inputs....outside of the Bose amp config...i have no idea what the other options are/are not in the various models/radio options.....pull the cover off your trunk floor...if you have an amp on the left...and it has 4 plugs going to it and has cooling fins on the top...its a Bose...

if you have the Bose and tap off the front door speaker outputs from the Bose amp...it will be a signal only up to 250-300hz...not full range...no speaker in the Bose system see's full range

I plan on adding the Most50 PAC unit in a month or two when car is out of winter storage...i will still keep the Rockford DSP as it has a 1/3 octave EQ and gives me control over output levels/etc...i will just change fromt he 6 channel Bose output to 6 channel DSP input (which sums up and levels out all 6 channels) to the fiber connection direct from the PAC unit