View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 05:53 PM   #3
CW3SF

Drives: 2019 Chevy Camaro ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamOnlyJabroni View Post
Just wanted to get peoples thoughts on WHP before I dyno it in the Spring and report back. Mod list is below with KingLT1 running the 1's and 2's.

Fuel E60+
Kong Ported Blower
2.31 Upper
Stock Lower
LPE LT5 TB
LPE HPFP
FIC +30 Injectors
DSX Flex Kit
JMS Voltage Booster
TSP 2" Longtubes
Off Road X pipe
Cold Air Inductions CAI
Katech 176 Thermostat
You also might consider adding a 5 gal coolant tank and pump or water/meth setup. With the pulley you will be spinning the stock blower harder than it was designed to spin and you will be generating excess heat. If you are drag racing and are only concerned about 1 pass at a time and cool down before running again that’s no big deal. But if you want to road course track it or have all power available on longer cruises you may need some cooling mods. Running e60 will help that a little bit and ceramic coating the headers will help some also but probably need to do more than just those things. JMHO There are mixed opinions here whether an upgraded heat exchanger makes much of a difference.

I predict your set up would make close to 740-750whp if it doesn’t pull timing.

Edit: Guess I should clarify if you are getting standard or Stage X porting. That’s about 35-40hp less if no X port.
Kong Stage X Port, NW103, LPE HPFP, XDI +30 Injectors, ARH Headers, Flex Fuel, JMS Booster, AWE Touring, Elite E2-X CC. Stock heads, stock cam, stock pulleys: Tuned by KingLT1. 740whp Uncorrected on e50

Last edited by CW3SF; 12-27-2021 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Add edit
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote