View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 05:18 AM   #1198
docwra

Drives: 2015 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamala00 View Post
Have fun regurgitating the same talking point over and over and over. It's all these EV threads ever end up being. Maybe one day you'll actually convince someone... Who knows... I have my doubts

Personally, I don't understand why Pro EV guys sit on a ICE muscle car forum and try to convince non EV buyers why their thoughts/beliefs are misplaced/misguided. Why not just go on EV forums and talk with like minded people about your EV?
Im on this forum as I own a 2014 Z28. Ive also got an MR2 roadster, V10 and W12 Phaetons, an E82 135i, an old V8 Range Rover and a Citroen SM. Im a car guy.

Im on this thread as I have real life experience of EVs and was getting tired of the bullshit people that dont own EVs were posting. People ..... like you in fact.

The same as Martinjlm, Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, Im just passing on gained information and real life experience. Like youre supposed to with an internet forum.

So now youve said your rather pointless piece, why dont you piss off onto another thread where you can actually give useful input from your own experience rather than spamming this one up with false equivalences and bullshit you have read on biased websites/heard from similarly closed minded people?
docwra is offline   Reply With Quote