Old 11-09-2020, 06:47 AM   #60
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt4camaro View Post
So what size are your ET streets ?
305/45 17"

These tires are really great street tires which mostly work at the Drag Strip. Like the Nitto R555Rs. But that tire is a little too tall in a 20" which can throw a code and affect the speedometer. Toyos R888Rs are the third best of the three traction wise. They can mostly hold a stock ZL1 on the street, but they are noisy and the compound is a little too soft when you have to change tires every time you change your oil. Too much work and $$.

These ET Streets will mostly hold a stock ZL1 at the Drag Strip when I ran my only 2 11.1s. My goal was to get a 10 mostly stock. I did not get there. I did not go to Cecil often enough.

If I knew about how good these tires are on the street I might have bought a M6 ZL1 and still have it.

So no regrets about my path and if anything bad happens to my LT1 I will get a used M6 ZL1, and add a RotoFab and these 17s.

The color even matches the ZL1 wheel color almost and it is cool driving around with the Drag Stars. People who know what these wheels mean (it's not a spare tire! LOL) come up to me and start talking about thier car or going to Atco.

Last edited by Fraxum; 11-09-2020 at 07:01 AM.
Fraxum is offline   Reply With Quote