Thread: vs 2018 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 12:18 PM   #2876
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Btw. Just got home from the dealership with my GT350. I'll post pics up tomorrow.

Driving impressions. Okay. I drove it 25 miles, so not alot of seat time and this is my first ever manual so keep that in mind.

It's hard for me to give a review cus my Zl1 is 1200 hp so. haha. It's almost impossible to be fair here, but stock for stock. It's a murder fest. The Zl1 wipes the floor. Let's be honest. From a dig, omg, yea, it won't be close.

Having said that. I went for value as I said b4. I got it for $51k w/800 miles on it. It's the color combo I wanted and I can put $15k in it and have solid 700 hp 2nd car for the streets. I won't be winning any street races, but I'm going for a solid build and will end up doing some CF work and suspension/wheel upgrades. I've already ordered my JLT intake and Kooks headers and Diode lighting. Every light will be changed out with Diodes to clean the look up.

Car felt fine on the streets. Good ride quality. I think the 350 has mag ride, but I haven't gone through the settings, but I didn't see any suspension settings to my knowledge. I'll play with it tomorrow. (nm, settings are on the steering wheel) haha.

Overall, for the price, it will be a nice car to build on. I'm happy with it but it def doesn't give me that oh shit feeling I got when I bought the Zl1. New for New, I'm doing the Zl1 over again. But used, the value was there to pull the trigger on the Shelby. Plus, i always wanted one even tho i knew they were down on power. They just look fkn sexy.
Congrats on the purchase. Keep us informed on how you like the car as time goes by.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote