Thread: Club HOT WHEELS
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 08:33 PM   #421
tman0327

Drives: 1981 Camaro Z28/1979 Camaro +5more
Hey, can any current 2ss hot wheels owner's help me out? I'm looking at getting a new hot wheels 2ss camaro, and there is only one anywhere near me, it's about 80 miles away. I love it, but I have a question about the hood and trunk stripes based on what I saw when I went to look at it. . Can you take a close up picture of your hood stripes at the Top of the hood near the edge closest to the windshield and post it here. The one I looked at the stripes do not go all the way to the edge of the hood, near the windshield, they stop about 1/8 or 1/4 inch before the Top of the hood. It seems to me like they should go all the way to the edge and wrap under the hood, like the do in the front near the front bumper. It does tge same on rear trunk area, the stripe stops before the top of the trunk abot 1/8 or 1/4 inch before where it meets the rear window and leaves the same gap. Neither look right to me, i would think they should go all the way to the edge. I talked to dealer and he said the hoid was striped at factory and the did the trunk and decklid stipes per tge instructions geven to them by dealer. So if you can show me yours close up both hood and trunk in those above mentioned areas i will know if the one i saw is correct. I've tried to google close up overhead shots of hood and trunk but no luck finding one that shows those 2 areas. Thanks for your help.
tman0327 is offline   Reply With Quote