View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 07:20 PM   #11
turbojeep95

Drives: 17 Camaro lt, 22 Camaro LT1
Couldn't wait till Christmas to play with my new catch can! Mishimoto pcv side can shipped in only 4 days! The box contents included a mounting bracket, catch can, 3 lines, a pcv tap, and a little penguin air freshener that my girlfriend stole immediately. lol

Got my work area set up with a ikea lamp hanging from an extension chord on a nail. Don't want to work outside in the snow and 20 degree temps and had to improvise.

I hate this plug! Have to remove this due to the new tap threads into this port. In the instructional video the plug came out with an allen wrench. Tried that, and hex and torx heads on a screw driver. Then had the screwdriver in vice grips, and what finally broke it loose was vice grips on the plug itself.

If it wasn't for that plug the system would of installed in about 30 mins. This project took me an hour and a half. This thing does work well and bolts nicely on the battery brackets. Drove the car to work for a couple days and checked it for the heck of it. Caught a 1/4 of a can of oily condensation already!

Last edited by turbojeep95; 12-16-2017 at 08:06 PM.
turbojeep95 is offline   Reply With Quote