View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 03:57 PM   #27
synolimit

Drives: 22 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmonba6Gen View Post
I decided not to change the brake pads this time around since the pads only have 3000 miles on them but I will try the Carbontech since I do have it on my list to try.

Also a quick update for everyone reading, The dealer called me back 2 days later and the Service manager had their "Warranty Manager" on the phone with me and apologize for the mishap and said they can do the procedure but I told them too late you already pissed me off so I'll do it myself. They explain the staff should've been knowledgeable but I'm like its not rocket science.

I just completed it recently and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It just took 2 hours of my time. I decided to choose a different fluid this time around as well and I am using BREMBO HTC64 now since it came in on time. The Pedal is stiff how I like it & Clutch feels good too. I should be well equipped now for the upcoming track day.

So far the things I've done:

Track Alignment
Changed Engine Oil
Changed Brake Fluid
Changed Rear Diff Fluid

Pending Item: Transmission Fluid Change. I dont think I will do this yet since the gears feel fine so far when I am rowing them.
2hrs? did you get a bleeder? this takes 2-3min a side. https://amzn.to/3JAuUcc

if you're changing the trans fluid, im guessing you have a manual?
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote