View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 10:10 PM   #36
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
*bump*

Any of these out there on the ZL1 and what sort of numbers are you seeing? Is drivability adversely affected?
good question, sorry we have been absolutely slammed!

We have been cranking these out hand over fist! I need to grab more pics from my Media manager, but here are some pics for now:

2017 ZL1 with our X1000 package featuring a first with STOCK CAM/HEADS with the ONLY additional fuel support being our SPI Kit and this customer picked his car up and drove all the way back to the FL Keys, over 20 hours!

The X1500 C7 mecca with our 427, Big Valve heads, G1Pro Air to Water setup, WEAPON-X SPI Kit and Boost Freeze chiller kit, Nitrous etc! I can't wait to post details about this build, the outcome of this setup vs the air to air intercooler is just unbelievable!

The second Procharged V3 to my knowledge featuring our X1000 package with the F1A-94 and our SPI kit making 1000 HP

World's Fastest Whipple CTS V3 with our X1100 package featuring our 388, big valve heads, SPI kit, 15" kit etc etc:

My compound boost ZL1 with our X2000 package featuring, well everything including the kitchen sink LOL - 427, SPI kit, chiller, custom everything:

C7 388ci build with the ECS Kit and our SPI kit that's wrapping up now:

C7 Z06 Whipple topped 388ci long block with our SPI kit and X1100 package:

There are plenty more, this is all I have on my phone at the moment
WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote