View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:06 PM   #538
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrankin View Post
Thanks Mike,

I guess I see where there was some confusion. It looks like there were 3 cars that had the same number 37. One must have been renumbered at some point to 37X, and I was renumbered after bracket racing to X37 when I did not see my name on the SS class qual sheet. Not sure how that happens. Is there anything that can be done from a driver's standpoint to double check?

I kinda felt jinxed. My dial in for bracket racing was wrong in the third round at 0.2 too fast, I was not listed in the initial qual sheet for SS because of the numbering mistake, my battery died in pre-staging for the first round of SS eliminations because I had my radio on for the track broadcast and was not able to get it started in time, and then a bird crapped on my car right after that. I felt like a drama queen at that point. Haha!

I felt so much better after being able to get in 4 runs in during the late test and tunes.

I had a blast doing all three events and definitely plan on attending CFest9

Bill
We had two different colored tech cards and they had the same numbers. We caught it early and added a one before those. Your name should be right.

Yeah, getting to do all 3 events is an awesome deal. See you next year.