View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:49 PM   #40
Tucsonas

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric SS View Post
Where did you get yours from? I got my 2016 2SS from Watson Chevrolet down there and had a great experience. They have a 1LE sitting on their lot that i'm eyeing now.

Lawley Chevrolet in Sierra Vista, when I talked to Watson the really didn't want to come down in price, and low balled my trade, I'd try and sell yours private sale, if you can, but unless you put a lot down trading after 1 year could be tough. In all seriousness unless your going to the track you might be better off keeping the 16 2SS, I want to take mine to the track, but not sure if I will, I bought it because it is different from the SS, but in reality I don't need the track pack, but can't wait to take it up to the mountains to Alpine..... it corners like a dream, if your 2SS has NPP and magnetic ride control I don't think you will see the difference in performance driving on the road, especially of you take a hit on your trade. Now if you are competing at a track. Another story, and if you do let me know we can go together and carve up some track
Tucsonas is offline   Reply With Quote