View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 10:34 AM   #19
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
I respect the comments (private and public) from those who have been at it for a good while. Coming at it with fresh eyes, Looked around to find Snows offering.

Clearly marketed as Boost Cooler, they make no pretense that its a temp mitigation tool. TO me it seems the MW thing has a lot of intertia as a tinker toy to throw more of anything that burns (explodes) in the combustion chamber.

I was on Aquamist for a while to, to find out they partnered with an OEM to offers it as a factory option on exotics. your talking full Failback integration of course.

In my project -the LTG is very sensitive and though its "new-wave" tech, my hypothesis is that with proper dosing and control, it will be a net plus with conservative, safe. tuning.

After I get it reviewed, If we have to load timing more than can be trimmed by KR safely I will be the first to say that it may not be a "performance convenience" product that works safely on the LTG anyways.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote