View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 07:36 AM   #17
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsagacity View Post
I know that I have the Maggie and can pull into the gas station and run straight pump e85 or straight pump 93 Octane with no problems. I don't have to make any changes to my tune...Of course my Camaro hasn't been out of the garage for over a month now I have to change the spark plug wires and been traveling like crazy.

I went to run at the track 2 times this summer and got rained on both times. The day before I filled it up with e85 and headed to the track...weather didn't cooperate. The Camaro is about to be my daily driver when the Vette goes in for some "minor improvements."
anyone can make 700 on all e with LT4 fuel parts and a cam lobe! Not that you need more power, if the car is setup correctly should run 9s or better at the track.

But down here in Houston we use the cars on the street as much or more than the track.. anything less than 1000s you might as well stay home and play with yourself.

The twin turbo lambo kit maker lives here (you may recall him as having the 1st rear mounted 6 gen 9 sec car also builds a ton of manifolds for LS and LTs James Goertz) making kits non stop.. Mclaren's, lambo's and ferrari's seen every day not to mention some 1000cc bikes..

I'm sorry but I get my kicks out ruining there day more than going to the track..

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote