View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 09:36 AM   #8
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Care to elaborate?
I honestly can't believe you would ask me to elaborate.

1) lies from day one beginning with orders going back to Oct/Nov of last year
2) I have more than 100 unanswered e=mails sent to you over months
3) You now are not offering the Iroc hood with window due to quality issues, which I would admire other than the fact that you took and held people's money for months on products that you could not ship and had not tested.

4) Wheels were late, than stuck in port, then......heck you couldn't even produce the renderings, not late, not at all.

5) you didn't refund money, you made people drag out the refund process through pay pal. In my case Pay Pal actually responded to me that there were insufficient funds to cover the refund. You argued that I was misleading people, I have the e-mail as does my attorney, since I could not get a response to any of my daily e-mails I was beginning to think legal action might be required.

6) You deflect all criticism as to being unethical people, yet you are the one hiding behind the key board. There are far more people frustrated than were shipped parts.

7) your lack of communication through all of the challenges is unparalleled with any company that I have ever witnessed. You put your head in the sand on all social media platforms when things are bad, facebook posts even seem to mysteriously disappear.

8) you are the only person I know that had the unfortunate circumstance to have all of your e-mail accounts and devices hacked at the exact same time which require very adept technical skills.

9) curious are the wheels still stuck in customs

10) have you checked to see if all of your problems were caused by the Russians??? Could be.

so I will leave our my true feelings and points 11-25. You should not be in business, it is unethical practices like you have demonstrated that make it difficult for all of the ethical business people to adhere to the regulations in place to protect consumers. The only issue is, they only impact those that follow rules.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote