View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 03:53 PM   #35
Melkor

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro SS w/1le Package
10 Changes I'd love to see:

1) Better transmission.
2) Move the dang cup holders!!! PLEASE!
3) This is just personal preference but I'd like the Speedo and Tach flipped. So... ya, not that important but I always have to use the digi speedo.
4) An overall quality upgrade to the interior. It all feels cheap. With just 4800 miles, the suede has worn off my gear shifter.
5) I honestly don't mind a more Euro styling. The Maserati Granturismo is a mean lookin' car that is very Euro styled ('cause it's European) and I love it. So making it a little softer, a little lighter, and a little curvier is cool. We'll always have the 5th Gens
6) PUSH BUTTON START PLEASE!
7) If Chevy can get a good system, I'd love to see a flappy paddle option. If they can't get a good system, then please don't even mess around with it.
8) A massive MASSIVE upgrade to the MyLink system. In the last decade I've never encountered a worse, more difficult to use, or less intuitive infotainment system and that's having personally dealt with Ford, KIA, Honda, and Mazda.
9) Remember that we like to hear muscle cars. The NPP Dual Mode is great, but the other stock systems I've seen on 1SS versions is really weirdly quiet.
10) Please don't make it more like the Corvette. The Corvette is it's own thing (which is awesome). Keep the Camaro a muscle car.

Me, personally, I feel like the Camaro is trying to be more like Maserati than anything else. They're both heavy, they're both fast and nimble despite being heavy, and they both have a type of personality that makes you overlook some of their problems.