View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 05:36 PM   #1976
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
So why didn't Ford just go for broke and throw the Bullitt engine in with the A10 trans and the PP2 stuff? I am sure that it would have costed a bit more but there are those who would have paid whatever it would have costed. It would have been pretty impressive. I mean instead of taking all the best parts and separating them and putting them all in different trims they should have put them all in one trim or even put it all together and offered the A10 or M6.
Agreed. The way they have the Bullitt set up now, there is no reason to even buy it. It brings really no perf gain over a reg GT with PP2. Other than a $10k price tag adjustment cus of the Bullitt name. To me, if you buy a Bullitt, you are a sheep being led by other sheep. Ford got you and that was their goal. To suck another sucker in.

They could of built the GT right the first time and we wouldn't have to deal with Mustang fanboys being so insecure right now. Cus, they'd prob trump the SS. But, nope. Ford can't get it right. They know their fanboys will flock to the dealerships cus it has a horse on it.