View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 11:31 AM   #39
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM-ACE View Post
These styling people are killing me! The qtr window on my SS is good for style only, you can't see anything through it, this one will be even worse. I honestly don't know what their thinking is on this car.
There is nothing in this picture that indicates the size of the 1/4 glass opening. The a-side is probably about the same as today. We just won't know the size of it until we see a finished panel....................and that we likely won't see.

Agreed it won't be an improvement based on the a-side opening but we see nothing here that indicates it will be worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
wow
just wow

feel bad for the guy who leaked it

This seems to be gunning for the fast back design ford put out

Im sure the finished product will look great no doubts, but the 5th gen design is Timeless
Yeah, it will depend on who leaked it. Internal or external. GM employees used to have to have the camera covered on their cell phones. This policy may come back. Anyone that was visiting had to have the camera covered on their phone and it was always checked on departure. Covered with a film that indicates if it was peeled back or removed that is.