View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 08:30 AM   #4
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by FringBirdAloha View Post
It’s simple marketing just like the Corvette ZR1 that just came out... make something incredible that is also cheap for what it does and it WILL sell. Chevy has all the parts in the bin to make a Z28 with LT5 engine. Just needs a bigger wing and even more serious aero and voila, a monster Camaro mirroring Corvette ZR1 performance ready to be MSRP’d at 79k-84k.

The ZR1 already destroys the ZL1 in a drag race, Al O said himself it would be nice to complete the Nurnburgring in under 7... what does that tell you?

It’s going to happen guys. Corvette ZR1 just needs a year on it’s own before they’ll drop an LT5 Camaro. They aren’t going to let Dodge and Ford step all over them.

Just pray it doesn’t use the horrendous 2019 front end.
Until the ZR1 officially laps the ring under 7 I wouldn't get my hopes for the Camaro doing it.

Also Al O said the last gen the Z/28 needs/is/will be powered NA. Unless they decide to ditch that I don't see the LT5 showing up in a Z/28.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote