View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 11:53 AM   #31
HCI2000SS

Drives: 2018 Camaro V6/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbjey View Post
Glad to see you're still enjoying the MKZ! Yeah I'm loving the heated seats and steering wheel this winter.

Unfortunately my Stinger got totaled in an accident late last month. :-/

Was on a small 2 lane road leaving my job, and someone in the oncoming traffic lane lost control of her pickup truck and slid sideways into my lane. She hit my car at the front, and the damage was extensive enough to total it. I was so pissed. The road was damp, and there was a slightly drizzle of rain, but I don't know know how she lost so much control of her vehicle. The police report says she hydroplaned and lost control when she over corrected.

I literally just got a new Stinger on Saturday, so I'm breaking it in now. Ended up getting the next trim level up, since it's hard to find locally in my old trim level. New trim has some nice features that I didn't have before--ventilated seats, HUD, better sound system, electronic controlled suspension, Nappa leather, etc.

I briefly thought about getting a different car, but I only had the previous Stinger for like 7 months. Wasn't ready to give it up yet lol.
Damn sorry to hear that! Sounds like you made out pretty well though considering the circumstances. So is this a GT2 Stinger?
HCI2000SS is offline   Reply With Quote