View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 10:58 AM   #9
Idaho2018GTPremium

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzzzzaForPresident View Post
It has some serious presence in person that I have yet to see a photo capture. The proportions are pretty unusual, but in a good way. I haven't seen many in the wild, so every time I encounter one, especially from the front, it takes my brain a second to process what I'm seeing and my mind always jumps to exotics - "Is that a 599?!"...or from the rear it's more like "is that the new Vantage?!". I haven't driven one yet but I really like the styling and now that a manual is offered I'm very tempted to explore that route.
Ha, yeah, the Supra has an almost exotic front engine car look to it from many angles: Low, long front end, huge and pronounced rear fenders, swooping and narrowing greenhouse and roofline shape, duckbill spoiler, etc. The thing keeping it from looking truly exotic is that most front-engine exotics are slightly wider and lower with a slightly longer wheelbase. But the exotic shape characteristics are definitely there. That said, the more I look at it in my garage or out and about walking to/from the car, the more I like it.

My wife drives it more than me, but I drove it to work on Monday, and yeah, it's a ton of fun.

Past:
2018 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP1, MR, and A10
2007 MazdaSpeed3
1995 Pontiac Trans Am
1987 Camaro Z28

Idaho2018GTPremium is offline   Reply With Quote