View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 12:04 AM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr6 View Post
Thank you for the effort of making this thread. Hopefully people will actually LOOK at it first before posting the same thing for the 10th time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post

not to mention the picture threads Turned Into discussion threads.
or official photo threads turned into photoshop threads
or picture's of cars not named Camaro posted in official threads
We gotta take things one step at a time. Posting in the wrong forum is the most easily avoidable thing on a forum (by the way ... if it can reasonably belong in two different sections, we usually don't care). Then there are duplicate threads (newbies: searching & or at least scrolling is encouraged, don't let anyone tell you differently), followed by random off-topic requests within a thread. I said it in another thread this evening, but it bears (bares?) repeating: if you think a moderator should step in to get things back on track, just send me or someone other mod a PM. We don't mind (much) and it helps to keep discussions productive and useful. Moderators can't read every post in every thread every day. Give us a heads up now and then and the site will be better off because of it.

-DG
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote