View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 07:10 PM   #3
Xaxas

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobtotheNoog View Post
What kind of deals are people getting on 2021's. I'm currently shopping and have quickly found out the type of discounts I was seeing last year are gone, or seem to be. Inventory seems to be quite low as well.

The best I've found so far is an offer I got today of $40k flat form a dealer 6.5 hrs away, for a 1SS without pdr msrp is 45,615 it also helps that the dealer has a very small doc fee (some are ridiculous). Do you think I can do better?

$45k for a 1SS 1LE is quite high, this is what I got my 2SS with PDR and some other stuff for in March, wait until the end of the year/early next year and get a 2020 instead.

Granted, in SoFlo Camaros are cheap as hell, you could get a 1SS 1LE for $38k here, iirc most dealerships are able to ship cars.

Previous: 2017 2LT aka "Noire"
Mods: Chevrolet Performance Suspension || K&N Cold Air Intake || Borla ATAK Mufflers + Catback system || MRR 650 ZL1 replicas with squared 285/30 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S || ZZP 4 piston brake kit + braided brake lines || BMR everything (Solid/Lockout cradle bushing are a MUST in Camaros)
Xaxas is offline   Reply With Quote