View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 11:15 PM   #1
Idaho2018GTPremium

Drives: 2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
6th Gen ZL1 and A10 GT PP1

Been a good week seeing fast cars on the streets of Boise.

Ok, so the ZL1 and I didn't race; just cruised next to each other on the road for a bit and gave him a thumbs up before he turned off at the next light. Haven't seen many ZL1s on the road around here, nice to see one out and about. Looked pretty awesome in black on black. Curious if that guy is on C6 or not. While approaching the ZL1, passing the other direction on the other side of the road, was a Mustang RTR (couldn't tell what Spec.).

Interestingly, earlier in the same cruise I also came up on a black BMW M6 Competition. Couldn't tell if it was the 575 hp or the more recent package with 600 hp. He got on it a bit from a light while I was behind him, but only about 1 second, and definitely wasn't fully in it (there was a car in front of him). He also turned off before I did. Sweet car - hadn't seen the Competition package before.

In the parking lot where I had dinner was a Hellcat Widebody (I've talked to the owner once before). White car with black stripes.

Earlier in the week I also pulled along side a Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Wowzers! Talk about nice looking.

I think for these cars and many like them, and mine included, pictures don't quite do them justice, as they just seem to always look better in person - esp that Porsche.

Past:
2018 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP1, MR, and A10
2007 MazdaSpeed3
1995 Pontiac Trans Am
1987 Camaro Z28

Idaho2018GTPremium is offline   Reply With Quote