View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #10
SGOS252382

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvbldso View Post
I agree. The sunroof will rob interior roof clearance. That's why I don't have a sunroof.......yet I still have the same problem.

I am 6'2" tall. I have a normal proportion or "ratio" of leg length versus torso length, and I still find the roof clearance lacking.

Yes, for all of you who will reply, proving your height, and telling us that you fit in your car just fine, thanks for the replies. But again, not everyone likes to recline to drive.

Surely Chevrolet or people like the "fbodfather" have heard these comments before..... I'm wondering if Chevrolet has a solution, or might consider working on one...... I would buy a kit that would fix this problem. And I'm not sure that the existing aftermarket kit that is out there (allowing the seat to move further back) will solve the height problem.

Same issue. I'm 6'3" - 6'4" range. I do not have a sunroof, but I still have a hard time when I'm wearing a helmet. My head is smashed into the roof with my neck compressed (with the seat all the way down and leaned back).
SGOS252382 is offline   Reply With Quote