View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 09:49 AM   #60
ThatMaro
Patty Cake

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP2SS View Post
ThatMaro,

Let me start by saying I’m on your side here, so don’t bite my head off for positing the following:

Perhaps your car is an LS, as the dealer listed. You never mentioned why you thought it was a 2LT. Here’s what’s throwing me off: you say the car has the tech pkg. The tech pkg was not available on the 2LT, only the LS and 1LT. It’s only the 8” MyLink with Bose. That’s standard on a 2LT.

You could very well have an LS with the following options that were available on the LS:
3.6 V6
Tech pkg
RS pkg.

That would make the car seem like a 2LT when in fact it isn’t. The LS does not have remote start and it isn’t available as an option.

The definitive things that would tell you if it’s a 1LT or above would be paddle shifters behind the steering wheel. Does it have those?
To have leather seats (you implied you could do without them so I’m assuming you have them or think you do) you have to have a 2LT.

If you have paddle shifters and leather, it’s a 2LT no doubt.

Again, the build sheet and monroney label are your final arbiter.
I would get those things and find out for sure. If in fact it’s an LS, you might want to apologize to the dealer and just keep the car, it sounds nice and would be worth keeping if this was all just a misunderstanding.
The car had leather and heated/cooled front seats, which is how I knew it was a 2LT. Even pulled an Autocheck for the car and it came back as a 2LT. The car has everything a 2LT is supposed to have (this one doesn’t have Convenience & lighting pkg). Also the LS is only available with the Manual transmission right? The 2LT was the automatic. The sales guy told me the damn thing had the Technology pkg and I believed him because it had the upgraded Mylink touchscreen.

I was an idiot who impulsively bought a new car without doing all the proper research. So technically the entire situation is my fault.
10’ Lexus ES 350
17’ Mercedes-Benz E300 4Matic (Totaled)
20' Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4Matic - Loaded
ThatMaro is offline   Reply With Quote