View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 06:49 AM   #4
L78toLT1

Drives: Hyper Blue 2016 2SS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
No...you need LT4 injectors, lt4 hpfp, zl1 low side with bap, then You can run 8psi or so on e60. I would not use meth injection for supplemental fueling.
I'm currently running a Maggie with 95mm pulley on stock fuel system, no E. I have Ted J's blower cam kit, LT4HPFP & injectors and BAP on the shelf, ready to install over my Christmas break. We are starting with an 85mm pulley, which, according to the extensive research done by Drsag should provide ~8psi. I'm hoping to be able to pull up to any E85 pump and fill 'er up without worrying about the ethanol percentage. I will mix if needed, but am hoping to have enough headroom that I don't have to worry about it. Is this just wishful thinking, I wonder?
2016 Hyper Blue 2SS/6m/MRC/NPP/Silver Rally stripes/ZL1 wheels & brakes/GForce DS and axles/ZLE Cradle Bushings/FE4 ARB front & rear/SEMA Grill/Rotofab dry/95mm TB/Magnuson 2300/Full LT4 fuel system/JMS boost-a-pump/E85 Sensor/Ported CID heads from LME/Cammotion PD cam/Thompson Motorsports forged shortblock/catted Kooks 1 7/8 headers /JRE remote tuned
L78toLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote