View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 11:59 PM   #24
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
anyone can make 700 on all e with LT4 fuel parts and a cam lobe! Not that you need more power, if the car is setup correctly should run 9s or better at the track.

But down here in Houston we use the cars on the street as much or more than the track.. anything less than 1000s you might as well stay home and play with yourself.

The twin turbo lambo kit maker lives here (you may recall him as having the 1st rear mounted 6 gen 9 sec car also builds a ton of manifolds for LS and LTs James Goertz) making kits non stop.. Mclaren's, lambo's and ferrari's seen every day not to mention some 1000cc bikes..

I'm sorry but I get my kicks out ruining there day more than going to the track..
Really? How many convertibles have you seen running 9’s? I am sorry, did you say 0?

I can easily bump into the 800’s too. Just not sure why I would chase a dyno number since I do not race on the street and a track requires a roll cage unless I get the right event.

Fyi - I think I posted the video and the graph, but my setup was just over 800 and then we dialed it back for street. I haven’t had the car out for a few months now so I don’t remember which pulley I have on now. I think I dropped it back to the 8-10psi. So I am probably running closer to 720-750whp now. I do know that from a roll in my car (as it sits) I have to be very careful punching it at 40-50mph. It was crazier at 800...once I get DR’a maybe I will up it again.

But that’s cool. I look forward to your move to port injection. Then when you run Shizzy on the street we can put this silly nonsense to rest. It will be nice to see if the DI car can keep up or if you blow him away for the extra spend.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote