View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #86
G-Oil Guy
Where am I?

Drives: Zoe the ZL1, 2012 Frontier
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoZL1 View Post
Seriously? For real? Kills me to see these posts. Have you for one second stopped to think before writing this for other people to read? Do you know the difference between the production process on the Camaro and a Porsche? Do you pay 55k for a world class super car and expect the 100k build process? BUDGET SUPER CAR? How many times does a new Porsche owner go back to the dealer for these same complaints? Never? HAHAHAHA.. Yeah right.. All these posts about some imperfection or another in the car that is mass produced by people that live everyday lives too. We ALL have good days and bad days.. Then, the car is loaded on a TRAIN! Not a truck transport. The car sees how many different people prior to the dealer? This car is THEE Nicest car bar none at under 120k. AND SURPASSES MANY MANY cars that far exceed this cost. You get a problem take it to the dealer. Get it fixed. Discuss it here. Whatever, Before you post complaining about the car you paid 55k for, expecting some perfect dream car built by people that have no personal lives or faults? Think about it. Go buy that foriegn car. Then you can go complain about it on some other website.
Actually, depending on where you live the car never touches a train. My car was shipped via truck the whole way. Never touched a train.

Also the reason me and JMAN are pissed is because the dealers DON'T KNOW when they will be able to fix it. That's the problem.

Also yes the cars are built by humans who have good and bad days. But that's why you have a quality control group. Their whole job is to catch the flaws before they become public.