View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 08:46 AM   #113
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
i dont know why they dont recommended oil for the diffs anymore. it just takes regular 75w90 with friction modifier. Amsoil already has it in it. its fine to use. i have been for almost 13,000 miles works fine. I just put there ATF in my trans but i did a Hurst shifter at the same time. I think i have a bad 2nd gear synchro befor. havent gotten on it to see if it still grinds and locks me out at 4000rpm going into 2nd. skip shift is turned off in the tune but dynosteve messed up my skip shift when he put a canned SCT tune in it instead of the $650 dyno tune I payed for. It started to grind when his tune would lock me out of 2nd 3rd and 5th and i had to shut the car off to get it to go back in those gears.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1

Last edited by JCunningham; 09-10-2019 at 08:59 AM.
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote