View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:35 PM   #158
smokinzx14r

Drives: 2018 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket403 View Post
I'm sure from his post that his plan it to take it to the track, as he did mention that he needed to get 500 miles on the car to unlock the PCM. What are you a bit butt hurt by his initial observations in having his car for only a couple days.

Also he is talking about a factory built Challenger with no additional money spent on upgrading it that comes with Drag radials from the factory so where were you going with your post of money spent on upgrading.
Well I did take to the 1/8 mile track tonight ..I didn't have the 500 miles needed to turn on the trans brake and line lock but it run really strong .. Heading to the 1/4 track Thursday and see what the 1/4 mile numbers look like .. sorry their printer at the track is just about out of ink .. I just foot braked it to 1500 and punch it .. That 7.45 @ 93 should get me the 11.70 dodge said it would , maybe faster .. I wonder how much the trans brake will add once I get the 500 miles on the car .. One thing for sure it's faster than my Camaro with drag radials .. Don't get butt hurt , I still love the Camaro and always will ..
Attached Images

Last edited by smokinzx14r; 03-20-2019 at 11:48 PM.
smokinzx14r is offline   Reply With Quote