View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 02:10 AM   #13
TDevilsG

Drives: 2013 2LT Victory Red LFX
What options are on it? The price of the car is fine, you could probably get another 1k either from the trade or rebates if you negotiate between dealers and use one quote as leverage against the other.

But at the end of the day it's about how badly you want to get out of your current car and how capable you are of paying the monthly payments. I had negative equity in that range but I rolled it into a lease which washes out faster. You are going to be paying upwards of 500 a month leasing at that amount and several hundred more than that if you are buying. If you can pull the payments off more power to you otherwise stay put.

Other option is to get an 2lt v6. If you are going from a v4 to v6 it's going to probably be at least a hundred more horsepower, you are going to feel a huge difference in power and can probably save 4 or 5 grand in the process which will get a lease range of around 400 a month. That would solve your negative equity issue while getting you into a fully loaded car with leather interior and heads up display for the next couple of years.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
TDevilsG is offline   Reply With Quote