View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 03:50 PM   #1
crash02

Drives: 2022 ZL1, 2002 Trans Am WS6
Talking It Finally Arrived

Hello all. I have been a member (Lurker) for a few years now. I have wanted a ZL1 since they first hit the streets in 2012. It took until now for it to be the right time. I have been trying to get a new ZL1 since November of 2021. My local dealer finally got an allocation for a ZL1 in mid April. One week past the cutoff for my preferred color of Wild Cherry Tintcoat. I reluctantly ordered one in Red Hot without PDR due to constraints. After about two weeks of my order being turned in I was looking at the GM vehicle locator to see if my order had shown up as "in transit". That's when I saw a WCT ZL1 "in transit" at a dealer out of state that was specked out to almost 100% of what I wanted. It actually had one extra item (Carbon Fiber Fuel Door) that I didn't want. It had all the options I was looking for: Hardtop, A10, PDR, CF Hood Insert, Red Belts, Red Kneepads, CF Dash, Embroidered Center Console Lid, Navigation, Black Lugnuts and the CF Fuel Door. I feel like got pretty lucky in the long run. Now for the mods to begin.
Attached Images

crash02 is offline   Reply With Quote