View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 01:30 PM   #31
Ajrothm

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregataustin View Post
I have a 2016 2SS. I have been complaining about this for weeks now. So you all know the problem only seems to exist on the dual zone climate control. The shop Forman ran me around to other new Camaros on the lot and all the ones with dual zone climate control leak air out the defrost vents. The regular climate control doesn't seem to do it. If it was intended then with which version did Chevy fail? If you put your hand up there you can feel the air blow the whole time it's on, slight though it might be. To the guy who's always had this problem, I've been driving around 26 years now and I have had many vehicles. This one is the first one with mandatory defrost. I find it to be a huge safety concern. I drive about 20 min to work and my windshield will be fogged up about 30% by the time I arrive. If it's a feature I hope the windshield comes with free lifetime replacement because dry-firing my wipers due to poor engineering really pisses me off.

Good info, and agree 100%...Its total BS...and very annoying. Doesn't sound like there is a real fix for it other then band aids.

This is one of the only 3 disappointments I have with this car.

2016 C7 Z06, A8
Laguna Blue
10.66@129.15
Ajrothm is offline   Reply With Quote