View Single Post
Old 02-20-2023, 01:46 PM   #10
RamAir02
Shadow Gray '19 ZLE M6

Drives: '19 ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by atx_traveler View Post
Hi, I just received the CT5 Blackwing brake ducts and was about to install them today when I noticed that the sharp back edge closest to the rotor was rubbing against what I believe is the ABS Speed sensor wire. I didn't see an easy way to relocate it so that it didn't rub, but maybe this is a non-issue and I'm overthinking it. Didn't see this mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd check with y'all and see if anyone ran into the same concern.

Thanks!
Ah, interesting -- I didn't notice any rubbing when I put mine on the ZLE, but looking at pics I have it does look like the ABS wire is touching the deflector. I don't think it's an issue, but I'll take a better look next time I have the wheels off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabjbr View Post
OP, where did you source yours? I placed an order with my Chevy dealer but they said they’re on back order with no eta.

Thanks in advance!
I bought mine from GMPartsNow. $19/each and $9.92 shipping came out to $51.10 total.
Attached Images

PPF | Paint Correction | ZL1 Addons Rock Guards | ZL1 Addons Lift Pads | ZL1 Addons Feather Lite Tow Hook | JWM Smoked Sidemarkers | Wildhammer Smoked Rear Reflectors | JWM License Plate LEDs | RotoFab CAI | ADM IC Reservoir v2 | BC Forged RZ05 | SPL Toe Arms | BW Brake Deflectors | CMS Roll Bar | Schroth Profi II ASM Harnesses
Sold: '99 Trans Am (bolt-ons & cam) | '00 WS6 (bolt-ons, heads, cam, 12 bolt) | '05 CTS-V (bolt-ons, short throw) | '10 SS/RS M6 (short throw, CAI, coilovers, LTs, catback, JRE tune) | '01 WS6

YouTube
RamAir02 is offline   Reply With Quote