View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:11 AM   #13
DangerZL1

Drives: 2023 Black ZL1 Auto
Thanks for the responses. I could have explained my issue with the seats is in the original post, but I was just trying to limit TMI. It is likely just me, because as others have said, the seats are more comfortable than the previous edition Camaro's and the current Mustangs. The cover material doesn't make a difference in comfort to me. I have sciatic nerve problems in my right leg and the seat frame pushes against the back of my thigh, and it begins to become painfully uncomfortable after about 15 minutes. The seat pan begins to angle up toward the front where the seat springs attach instead of being flat. I can feel this transition in my right thigh once the foam settles, not my left, so I know it's just me. Most other cars I've sat in have flat seat bottoms with angled foam instead and do not have this problem for me. Dealing with the hassle of installing non OEM seats is something I'd like to avoid, but I really want a new Camaro. Hopefully I can find someone who can answer these questions, but I've only seen modded OEM seats installed in a Camaro.
DangerZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote