View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 04:24 AM   #98
red70tvhs
Red

Drives: 2018 Mosaic Black 2ss M6
I'm a fan. I lusted for a 5th gen for a while but when I was finally ready to buy I just couldn't pull the trigger. The retro killed it for me in the end. I've never been a fan of the retro... well anything unless it was a true classic car. Which is why I stepped back into a GTO a little over a year ago. The 6th gen is a homerun in every possible way IMO... minus the badge placement but that can be fixed. I love everything I've seen about the 6th gen. The interior is modern and beutiful, the exterior is very pleasing on the eyes and the front is extremely aggressive. When I drive this car, if it feels as good in the pilots seat as it does in my GTO, I'l have a new Daily. I'l never trade or part with my GTO on my own free will but the parts for these cars are getting harder and harder to find, one bump and shes totaled and I don't want that to happen so I need a new fun toy daily and this looks like it'l fit the bill for a 2017 model year. I'l retire the goat with just over 75k miles I'm estimating.

Stock. For now...
red70tvhs is offline   Reply With Quote