View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 06:01 PM   #5107
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
I don't have enough respect for you to reply to anything you have to say from here out. I'm done toying with you. I enjoy seeing you make a fool out of yourself but it's old now and I have better things to do. Enjoy your life and talking about cars you'll never own or whatever. If I decide to get a GT500 then you'll see it on here and M6G. LOL!! And you'll be commenting on my post over there not knowing it's me and you'll be drooling all over it and I'll be here laughing at you, HAHA!! Or I'll get a Redeye instead. Or whatever I decide. And you'll still have your 2015 GT. Heck, maybe I'll buy a GT500 AND a 15 GT and then mod the GT and run 9s just to show you that I can have everything you have and things you'll never have. LOL!! Fun stuff. Anyway, I'm done with you.
I'll know it'll be you. You'll be just as stupid over there. As you are here. I might buy a plane. I might buy a train. I might buy a GT. Or live in a teepee.
I might run 9s. Or be road course devine. You sound like a retarded Dr. SEUSS. With all the stupid stories of stuff you MIGHT do.Just do anything you've claimed. Hit 180mph on a road course. Actually race someone. For the love of god.
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote